Belajar Bahasa Inggris #1


3 Polite Ways to Say "NO"

  • Casual

  1. No, but thank you.
  2. No, thanks.
  3. I can't today but maybe another time.

  • Professional

  1. No, I'm sorry to say that we aren't able to...
  2. I'm afraid that I'm not available on Tuesday.
  3. I'm sorry but we won't be able to...

How to Learn Accent

  1. Listening
  2. Imitating
  3. Practicing

4 Unique Ways to Say "SORRY"

  1. My Apologies "My apologies, but your order will not arrive until Monday."
  2. Pardon/Pardon Me/I Beg Your Pardon "Pardon me, I didn't mean to offend you."
  3. Excuse Me! "Excuse me! I didn't realize that wearing shoes indoors was impolite in this country."
  4. My Bad! "I lost the book you lent me. My bad! I will buy you a replacement."

 Sumber: Kampung Inggris LC

Comments

Menarik

Makalah Proses Komunikasi

Pencetakan E-KTP Massal

Review: Individualist Ms. Ji-Young